Sunday, February 14, 2010

well maybe, you just haven't earned it yet baby

It's really hard trying to do my best, but I guess there was always a time when I thought, that I'd be better. And I guess this is it, because, I have to be. No one else is going to do this for me. Methods isn't so bad, except I feel this pressure to be the best at it. And I can't have an off day, or an off comment. I need to be perfect. So I've been drinking alot of tea. Forget coffee, it's time to grow up.

I feel very confident in my ability to do this. Once one thing in your life is functioning like a well-greased machine, everything else sort of falls into line. And despite my mild and isolated spouts of hysteria lately, I've been on track.

In non-school related life, I've become addicted to animal rights podcast specifically those that focus on the ethics of veganism, and podcasts in general. I can't say I've been writing anything, or reading. I made rice socks over the weekend for my Mom and Grandma and Jen. I've been wearing mine life a scarf.


I have to get another procedure done my back tomorrow because of that atypical skin cancer (but not really skin cancer) thing. But, it's sort of like, I'm in Methods. I think I can take your stitches, bitches. Oh, also maybe picking out new glasses tomorrow. It's like a whole new me. And because I can't end on that cheesey quote, I'll throw out there how much I hate T.S. Eliot's voice.

1 comment:

Elisabeth W. Rauch said...

i'm also confident in your ability to do this. love you!!!