Monday, January 4, 2010

last night I dreamt I was the bullet from frame 3:13

Okay maybe time for a real blog entry. Things are okay and they aren't at the same time. I'm getting good hours at Panera, but I still don't know if I'm going to make enough to live off of this semester. On top of that, working seven days straight at Panera gives me some sort of Panera blindness--which is exactly like snow blindness, except induced by excess Panera. Oh the plus side, I really like the people I work with. I like when they notice that I only put the mochas in the brown mugs and the vanilla lattes in the gold mugs and tell me 'whatever makes me happy'. Or when someone finds trailed trash on the floor and blames me because 'this looks like something you would do'. Though, working every night hasn't done much for this neverending chest cold I have and my throat hurts super bad.
When I'm not at Panera I've been reading Capote and this new book I got called "The Anthologist". I've been rewatching the Original Star Trek series. I forgot how amazing it is. I'm also obsessed with the song "The Bullet & Big D" by Bishop Allen. I've been wearing this animal liberation hoodie I got for xmas for days now. I'm sort of cutting the fat off my life right now. Over this break, I've felt very much like myself and every day it gets better.

No comments: