Friday, April 23, 2010
leave me alone because I'm alright
So I've been writing just random things and posting them here. One of my professors said yesterday that he likes Spawning Pool because it's sort of spontaneous. And I decided Spawning Pool is more fun than the Reflector. Just because, if we mess up then so whatever it'll be better next time. So I've been writing poems for the last couple months, but then revising them and making sure all the images are good and I'm not telling and I'm showing and blah blah blah. Poetry isn't fun like that. So I'm just going to write a poem or more a day. And leave it here. Just however I'm feeling or thinking about. And if it's shit, that's okay, because, god after writing that last poem, I feel so much better. I did in 5 minutes what it should take me weeks to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment