skip to main | skip to sidebar
the years of l'entre deux guerres

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

But I keep waking up again
With my boy wrapped around my body
And a towel wrapped around my head
He said, "You passed out in the bathtub, angel...I thought that you were dead"
Posted by uglymug at 10:24 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (66)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ▼  August (6)
      • darling don't you go and cut your hair
      • Loneliness isn't being alone, it's when someone lo...
      • My life is opera
      • Will I see you, will I see you, will I see you?
      • But I keep waking up again With my boy wrapped aro...
      • Because enough is too much
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2010 (86)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2009 (205)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (21)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  May (35)
    • ►  April (25)
    • ►  March (25)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2008 (19)
    • ►  December (19)