Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My life is opera

Crippled by a complete disinterest in absolutely anything else and unwillingness to allow anything to hold my attention away from my spiraling thoughts of self-doubt, I decided to craft this embarrassingly intricate sentence. Well yes, but before that, I decided to get my hair cut.

I noticed a disturbing trend during my visit; the slippery slope of my self-deprecation over the course of the experience.

Hair dresser: How would you like your bangs cut.

Me: Just so they don't look mutilated.

Later

Hair dresser: Oh for as curly as your hair is, it straightens pretty easily.

Me: *scowls at self in mirror* Yes, that's because of how thin it is; dumb and thin.

Uhm, anyway my hair is cut now for the first time in four months. I'm anew. I'm like a simile.

This is my last night here, goodbye apartment forever. Time to start looking for good places to pop out at Jen in our new apartment.

My mom suggested crime to get $$$ for Morrissey tickets. Not the response I wanted from her, but also, not completely unhelpful.

Also, have you listened to this song yet? It splits my soul like a horocrux, without the murder. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWTibZkqPNU

No comments: