Classes are going okay so far I guess. Here's the breakdown. First impressions!
Poetry: cool book, two cool people, interesting professor, rest of class full of morons who will hold class dicussions back and irritate the shiz out of me. but in the end, it's a poetry class.
Amer Lit: not sure yet.
Intro to Exceptionalities: boring prof, boring subject matter, stupid/pretensious looking people.
Shakespeare: Whitney is in the class and we're gonna watch the Tudors! and the prof isn't so bad. Class dicussion encouraged.
Conservation of Natural Resources: boring, sit next to nice girl, sit in back of lecture hall so i can do whatever i want, seems like alot of homework and assignments.
Ranking (subject to change)
Poetry
Shakespeare
American Lit
Conservation
Exceptionalities
Beth is student teaching this semester, so I'm really excited to hear all of her stories. Knitting starts tomorrow night, which is always awesome. I'm thinking about bringing some sort of food. Not sure. Maybe donuts. Eh. I'm going to a Japanese hibatchi grill this weekend. I'm looking into going to Japan to teach English. Beth's friend actually teaches English there. So I'm going to get in contact with him and see what advice he can give me. So much to do already. I have an endless list of things to do. I only work um 14 hours this weekend though. Which is good and bad. I need to apply at Walmart and try and make more moneys asap. I'll do that this weekend for sures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment