Nothing too terribly new to report. Classes start one week from now. I'm not excited, but I will be grateful for something to do. Although the scenery of college is enough to kill me. Crystal is going to Mississippi sometime this week to visit Faulkner's house/etc. I asked her if she was going to be scared to go on the plane and visit all on her own. She just looked at me blankly and told me "no" as if I was crazy for asking. She told me that not much "scares" her. I think I meant to say "anxious" or "nervous" but I'm sure she would have responded the same way. I'm just the opposite really, everything always scares me. I do it anyway but god, I've been a wimp my entire life. When I was a kid I was so shy, I would always hide behind my mom's legs when we met new people---or even my family hah.
Alex is coming up tonight and we plan on drinking our sorrows away. Though I don't want to overdo anything because I'm finally getting rid of that chest pain. But we'll have a good time.
I'm still in the process of taking down the Christmas decorations around the house, but it bums me out because everything looks so blank now. I need to go thrifting and buy some new stuff to put up. I know this is just a temporary apartment, but I still want to feel at home when I'm here for the next four months. Counting down the days for this semester to end btw.
I thought of making promo stuff for spawning pool and whatnot, but that just bums me out to no end. No one wants to do it. No one has time for writing groups. Waste of my valuable time. Plus the people that do show up --sans Crystal, just about kill me. I talked to Beth over email about maybe getting together for coffee and havent' heard anything back. Hm. Sarah said something about getting coffee on facebook. God whenever I hang out with anyone. Except maybe Alex or Crystal I feel like I'm such a bore. It's like I can't make my mouth say anything of interest. Unless I'm feeling particularly wound up, then I'm just obnoxious. I have to get over this shit. I mean, I am.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment