Wednesday, December 31, 2008

vanishingact

I'm back in Ship. So I've been unpacking and getting things settled in the apartment. I still haven't been hungry, but I'm eating anyway. I feel like, it's never good for you to just not eat. Especially if I'm getting sick. I work for the next three days. That's good* because I need moneys. I'm out of groceries. And I still never bought Aunt Sissy an xmas present. Awkward.

Good news though--Alex is coming up Sunday night (probably) and we're going to get some Moes, etc etc. I may go back to Hanover though if I have off for a couple days. I miss the kitty, and maggie. Aha. Only a couple more days until break ends. I'm excited about this...not because I'm terribly excited about classes, but I just like walking around campus. Silly. I also like to go to the dining hall and library and watch everyone walk around. It's like clockwork. But really, the thought of seeing everyone's stupid faces makes me want to puke.



*miserable

No comments: