I'm trying to not let myself get too down. It's easy, isn't it, to be depressed. Things are really stressful with my roommate refusing to talk to me. Of course I don't want to perpetuate a fight. I never want to fight with anyone. I just want to compromise and resolve things. My finals are ending. Another hurdle. I get to look forward to a few weeks of work and solitude. I don't know if I welcome it. I've been drinking alot lately. I don't feel it.
I want to get lost in something. I'm so tired of thinking about my life. I keep self-reflecting and it's a hell of a thing. I haven't been able to write recently.
I want to go somewhere warm and soft. I want to go somewhere away away away. I hate it here. I hate it in Philadelphia. I hate it back home. I keep going going going.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment