I don't feel very well. I've been working 4-11:30 these last few days. It's really exhausting. My head hurts and I just want to lie in bed. I feel so bad because I haven't bought anyone presents. And even when I do, I don't really have any money. My car is getting inspected and I have to pay for all the repairs. My headaches more. I can't write anything either. It's cold in my house all the time.
My mom said that she buried my goldfish out back in her garden. So he'll be a flower now. Maggie and her sat out there, and put his Arial figurine overtop of where he's buried. God I miss him already. Mom says that she cleaned out his bowl, so now I can get a new fish. And I do want a new fish, but I don't know if I can use his bowl.
I'm going home tomorrow. So I'll be home the 22nd until the 29th I believe. Probably. Ideally, I'd come home the 27th. That house isn't where I belong anymore. I love to be alone. Because I don't have to look anyway. I love sitting here with my hair completely out of control and no makeup. I love being able to leave little messes around. I love to read and no that no one is going to interrupt me with a TV or start talking to me. Eh. I would like a pet though. We're no allowed to have pets in my apartment though.
I wish I could write something of substance. I've been so upset lately about things, I just feel too close to what I've been trying to write about. I think I should try writing about something that has seemingly no relation to me.
Yesterday I had just one cup of tea all day and I felt like I wasn't even half awake. Drink up baby. It's good for me.
My mom said that she buried my goldfish out back in her garden. So he'll be a flower now. Maggie and her sat out there, and put his Arial figurine overtop of where he's buried. God I miss him already. Mom says that she cleaned out his bowl, so now I can get a new fish. And I do want a new fish, but I don't know if I can use his bowl.
I'm going home tomorrow. So I'll be home the 22nd until the 29th I believe. Probably. Ideally, I'd come home the 27th. That house isn't where I belong anymore. I love to be alone. Because I don't have to look anyway. I love sitting here with my hair completely out of control and no makeup. I love being able to leave little messes around. I love to read and no that no one is going to interrupt me with a TV or start talking to me. Eh. I would like a pet though. We're no allowed to have pets in my apartment though.
I wish I could write something of substance. I've been so upset lately about things, I just feel too close to what I've been trying to write about. I think I should try writing about something that has seemingly no relation to me.
Yesterday I had just one cup of tea all day and I felt like I wasn't even half awake. Drink up baby. It's good for me.
Favorite Post Secret this week:


No comments:
Post a Comment