So I've been having a bit of a time setting up this blog. I really want a new blog, but I won't be happy with it until I'm visually happy with it. And I'm just not. Hmf.
But I'll just start posting, there's always time to change things around later I guess.
Things have been slowing down recently for me with the semester ending. I thought I'd love having all the free time. Then I remembered. No wait. I always think, when I'm really busy---that if I just had an hour to myself that I would get something great accomplished---like a poem or a drawing. Then when I find myself with time on my hands, I realize that I'm very boring. Well I don't know if it's me. Or if that's just how things are.
I'm glad I'm working alot over Christmas break. For several reasons.
1. Free food---food is expense and I won't have my meal plan over break
2. Free friends---most of my friends are going home for break, and the one's that stay around here aren't inclined to spending time with me. Other than one or two who, still, can only hang out so much. At work, I'm around people that I get along with for the most part. So I'm not lonely.
3. Money---no explanation
I don't know what I'm going to do about xmas presents. I like getting presents for people. But I haven't really thought about it yet. I like to knit people things but you never know if they'll actually like it and it's really hurtful if they don't. It's better off just buying something anyway. So much less time involved.
I'm excited to get my new camera for xmas.
Hm. I guess I thought I had alot more to say than I really do. It's cold in my house and I had to move my Spider Plants upstairs to my room. Also I bought new boots. They made me feel pretty for a bit. I want a hair cut. I feel the same. I wonder if the gym on campus is open over break.
I'm tired today and wishing for something warm to happen.
I wish I could write little notecards to everyone I know. And I would write what I thought of them. But people can't really do stuff like that unless they're going to kill themselves I suppose. Isn't that what people do before they commit suicide. I mean. It would be awkward if you didn't kill yourself then. I think. I don't know.
I think Rachel is home. I'm not sure though. I wish she would come home. It's easier to go to sleep when she's in the room.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment