So I got my grades today.
Lets see
American School: A
Edu Psych: A
Southern Woman Writers: A
History and Structure: A- (still good, was HARD class)
Music gen ed: B- (bullshit)
This means that I just had the best semester of my academic career.
I've always had A's, but I usually had more minuses or B's. This is particularly good because this is the first semester that I've had a job. I've been working 20 hours on weekends and it's been rough finding time to get everything done. But I did it. Though I did have some things go by the wayside---i.e. Knitting Mafia. I've been pushing all the responsibility onto Beth. Which I felt terribly guilty about all semester. But I'm glad she was able to do such a good job with it. But I need to pull my shit together and step in more next semester.
Last night I started talking to Danny again. It was so great to talk to him. It was like no time passed between us at all. All is forgotten. Who cares.
I work tonight from 4-11. Boo. Oh well. Got to make teh moneys. I need to buy Xmas presents at some point. God. I hate Christmas. I think everyone can agree that there are much better holidays. Like my birthday for example. Just mainly that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment