I feel horrible. I've had constant headaches lately. I don't really want to take pills for it though. I don't want to be dependent on pills to make me feel better. I think sometimes that they're caffeine headaches...then I drink tea...tea....tea....nothing. Then I think I haven't eaten enough. Nope. Still headaching. Maybe I'm not drinking enough water. Not sure. I just want to sleep though. I feel bad because I haven't been much fun for all my friends. I'm like...blehhhh hurts.
I slept with the kitten last night, and at about 7 am after it got tired of hearing my cell phone alarm ringing it started to bite my arms. Worst wakeup ever.
I got coffee with Keely yesterday and we got caught up. It was basically a "we're never coming back here" rant. And Keely told me that she wants to open a record store in between a coffee shop and a bookstore in Portland. Oh and live above it in an apartment. Awesome life.
Then Alex came over when he got off work. He bought me a xmas present. sonofabitch. It was a handmade journal that he bought in Pittsburgh. It has handmade paper inside. And. It's red. <3 We went to the mall and he got some silly used DS. Then we watched some documentary about prostitution around the world. We decided to move to Japan, where I'd work as a high paid call girl and he would be a drug runner.
I guess I'm going back to Shippensburg this week. I'm kind of sad because I'm so alone at the apartment. But on the bright side, I'm so alone at the apartment. I have to get things in order. I have some writing to do. I'm been reading "Loose Women" by Sandra Cisneros. It has some beautiful imagery. I mean, it's nowhere as complex as Margaret Atwood, but it definately relates to the more direct way that I write. So I've been inspired to write again.
I got three new pairs of shoes for Christmas. I'm pretty excited about this, because my shoes were down to their ninth lives. I got this really high boots, and then redish brown loafers, and some simple functional maryjanes. I'm trying to collect professional clothing for when I student teach, so I asked my Grandma to get me these brown dress pants and a green dress shirt. It's really cute and unique.
I need to start on my West Wing binge. No one appreciates Aaron Sorkin like me. No one. Oh Josh and Sam. I'm totally going to start reading West Wing fanfiction again. I can't help myself, no matter how lame it seems...pre-binge.
Anyway I need to clean out my car because it's getting inspected tomorrow...and probably start to do some laundry.
I was going to lie down..but it seems those two cups of chai are kicking in. Wah.
One more thing. Everyone thinks it's silly/stupid/lame how much I love Bright Eyes. Go listen to easy/lucky/free and tell me it's not brillant. conor.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment