Thursday, December 11, 2008

I suck

I kept putting off studying for music. And while I woke up at 4:30 this morning. It just isn't enough time to study for my 8 AM final. I'm too tired.
Edit. Yeah, pretty sure I got a bad grade. I would have really liked to study to just prove to myself that I could get an A on one of those music exams. It's been raining out for what seems like forever. I got back home after the exam and I felt like I've been fighting in a goddamn war. I get to the door of the house and I can't unclunch my fingers from the umbrella, and when I can I can't make them work to push the key into the door, snots just dripping everywhere (why?! I'm not even sick). Then I walk upstairs, throw my keys at the wall and push aside about 20 dirty mugs on my desk and put down a new one. Tea. It's like that quote that I'm going to butcher...There must be alot of problems that a warm cup of tea can't solve..but I haven't come across any of them yet.

I have one more final. It's essays. Boo...but also..yay.

If I can find the stupid music cds to go with my book I get 60 bucks. Hells yeah. I'm driving back onto campus though.

Stupid rain. Stupid cold. Stupid gangsta boy that insisted on holding the door for me when I was twenty feet away.

No comments: