Monday, December 29, 2008

always feels fake.

I feel really unwell. The thought of eating anything makes me nausous. but what's worse is eating/hearing other people eat. grosses me the fuck out.


I don't want to seeanyone.




I'm excited to go back to work tomorrow. I really need to do something repetitive and automatic.


I love watching the West Wing though. It's really nice out today. I thought about going for a walk. but I always feel like everyone is looking at me. Or like I feel really open. At least around here. I'll go for walks when I get back to Ship. I like to walk around the campus, I just wish it were bigger.


I'm going to go to the counseling center when classes start. I don't think anything is *wrong* with me. I just need to talk some things out. I don't know how to describe how I feel other than to just say I'm sad. And that there's nothing anyone can do to cheer me up. I'm also very turned off to alot of things. I have no appetite for anything much.


I tried writing today but it's hard to write anything substantial in a notebook. I like to write on my laptop.


My car passed inspection. So that saves me some moneys.


No comments: