Saturday, January 24, 2009

I gamble away my time.

I had a pretty uneventful week. It wasn't as good as last week. I've been horrible with time management. The one day I got out of class as 3:15 and did seemingly nothing until 9 or 10...then I just went to bed. I've had a hard time getting out of bed in the mornings with these headaches. Which I constantly have. But that's no reason to be sleeping in until 11. Thursday night things got out of hand when I had a couple people over. I feel bad about it. But whatever, these things happen.

I bought a really awesome messager bag last night at the Hagerstown Fossil outlet. I also got this vintagey sweater at the Gap for eight bucks. I'm pretty excited to wear both of them Monday. I'll be moi chic.

I have these horrible boring readings to do for my night class (American Lit I) that I've put off for two week. I tried to do them this morning, but I started...skimming....

Nothing else is really going on.

I want to write a poem that about something other than love/something without a "you".
I'm tired of being sad always. Thought I was over it last week, but no.

No comments: