skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
In order to arrive at what you are not
You must go through the way in which
you are not.
And
what you do not know
is the only thing you know
And what you own is
what you do not own
And where you are is where you are not.
-T.S. Eliot, "East Coker" (The Four Quartets)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(66)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(9)
▼
January
(10)
In order to arrive at what you are notYou must go ...
Favorite Quotes for Part II. of "The Sweet Hereafter"
Favorite Quotes of Part I. of "The Sweet Hereafter...
"I've always seen life as a kamikaze course, and j...
Your name like two X’s like punched-in eyes
It's you and me against the World kid she mumbled ...
If I were a boy, I think I could understand how it...
The Mismade Girl
Some day the load we're carrying with us may help ...
And everytime we kissed there was another apple to...
►
2010
(86)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(205)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(19)
►
December
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment