I've been on top of my game, I think. I've been offically vegan for 5 days now (except for the questionable Starbucks pumpkin loaf I ate yesterday). It's been really easy. Also, I've been emailing a contact at Peta2 to get free campaign materials. And getting addresses of animal rights prisoners to send them letters. Everyone needs a hobby.
My Greek Life article is actually pretty cool now that I've bitten the bullet. It's just alot of work. But whatever, I've been such a little bitch about the whole thing. Whatever happened to being awesome at everything? Oh yeah, I'm doing it again.
I'm meeting with Nicole tomorrow night. We're going to camp out in the library/my living room with all our lesson plan stuff. I proposed ordering Chinese tea and binging on tea. She's all for it.
I'm going to see Dorothy Allison tonight with Whitney, and I'm planning on buying everything she has there for sale. And she can sign all my everything. I'm reasonably excited.
Panera still has to give me my schedule, which is stressing me out. I called them yesterday, but they don't know yet.
I have a project for my seminar I need to do this weekend. So I'm trying to think of when I need to do that. Also, still have little less than half a bottle of wine I need to finish off.
Other than all that goodness in my life, I've been having those rough morning migraines all week. I don't know if it's the vegan thing, or stress, or missing my BFF, but yeah. Migraines hinder my getting out of bed.
Wrote an awesome poem today while staring at people out the window from Starbucks, will post it later with reaction to Dorothy Allison.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment