Sunday, October 18, 2009

I feel like my bones break all the time

I've been obsessively working on this poetry explication for my seminar all weekend. I feel too close to it. I don't know how to back away. I'm lip to lip with Dodson. I think I'm on to something. And all I want to do is not get below a B on this paper, because I think it'd be a shot right through the heart.
I've had three tea pots full of this crazy green tea I got today. I feel transcendential.
I want to post my paper here, but I realize no one would read it, I mean not everyone has a boner for Dodson. But. I want to. Maybe when I'm done.

Today is my first official day of being vegan. I bought a bunch of vegan food. But, yeah I got this. For real this time. All the cards are lined up in my favor. I mean, there's a point where you just read enough gruesome shit about milk and you say "okay I get it". I get it.
I'll probably start training at Panera this weekend. Yay. I found my grandma the best birthday card this weekend.

No comments: