Panera has too much light but the coffees good. I'm camping out here until I can stop hating being anywhere else. If that makes sense.
I sort of love the girls in my Statistics class, even if I only see them a little bit, which is maybe why I like them anyway. Familiarity breeds contempt, etc. etc.
Night class last night was pretty interesting, Dr. Bibby showed us how to scan poetry. Which, I've never really been sure with where to put the stresses, but now I'm pretty sure I got it. I have to write my explication for two Mondays from now, but I'm so excited. I want to start tonight, and I probably will. I found a poet I really love, Owen Dodson. --excerpt from poem I may explicate:
"It is no secret: the somewhere light was you
Not the flesh part only, not the bone part merely
But the dream undyed with passion." -The Verdict
Point is, I'm all about it.
I keep thinking of lines for poems in my brain. Like "don't show them your teeth".
I miss my grandma today especially.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment