Wednesday, December 1, 2010

If you keep your head down lady as you travel through the dark

Writing the resume tonight over too many pots of Jasmine Tea. Jasmine tea is supposed to make you happier so says the box. It works? Yes.

Someone VERYWISE once said to me. "You know that feeling you get in your stomach when you're not sure if you can make a left turn before the next car passes. Well if you ever get that feeling about anything. Don't do it". I think this is pretty good advice.I think this person should write fortune cookies. But I don't think that'd fit.

The Good Things In Life to remind myself of when without Jasmine Tea:

1. Painting Dog's Fingernails/Claws

2. The Androgynoel Song

3. Listening to "How Soon is Now" and dancing in barefeet on carpet to it

4. Discovering a section of a bathroom mirror without steam on it after a shower

5. The smell of cello rosin

Here are some more Hey Nostradamus quotes. I'm almost done though.

How does anybody get the energy to frame things?

Will you just tell me why it is that the only way we ever seem to take steps forward in life is through pain? Huh? Why is exposure to pain always supposed to make us better people?

Sometimes they'll be rebuilding a road and putting those bright blue plastic pipes down in holes;there'll be various grades of gravel in conical piles, and I almost short-circuit when I think of all the systems that are in place to keep our world moving.Where does all the gravel come from? Where do they make blue plastic pipes? Who dug the holes? How did it reach the point where everyone agreed to be doing this?

The sound of his voice just now---his soul was sore.

Look at our world, so migratory--cars and airplanes and jobs here and there: what does it matter if a few of us who happened to be here in this one spot at one moment briefly rallied together and held hands and wore ribbons?

No comments: