skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, December 20, 2010
The world was reduced to the
surface of her skin
and her inner self was safe from all bitterness
.
-Gabriel Marqez
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(66)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(10)
▼
2010
(86)
▼
December
(14)
Review: An Unlikely Disciple
december 27th
Come around
I can see a better time
First Bright Eyes single from "People's Key"
The world was reduced to the surface of her skin a...
don't make this lyrics from good riddence
that bad
bad habits
Things I Generally Do Not Understand
The Saddest Songs
I had 16 stitches all around my head.
I heard you scream in your mother's voice
If you keep your head down lady as you travel thro...
►
November
(10)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(205)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(19)
►
December
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment