I'm a bad student. For awhile now. I need to get the hell on the ball. I'm skipping my night class. To sleep. Which I'm doing as soon as I'm done blogging. Aha...
I had delicious Chinese foodz with Rachel at the usual place tonight. Then we went to Giant and I reflected on the suckiness of Easter candy. Conversation went something like:
Me: Oh man, Christmas has candycanes. Valentine's Day has conversation hearts. Easter has Peeps. Peeps are gross
Rachel: *pause* I need to get cheese.
Me: *stuck wondering how my brilliant observation was overlooked*
Catherine Wing agreed with my analysis of Crystal's poem. I was the only one that understood it. Yeah. Badass.
I'm pretty sure I failed my conservation test today. This shows that I didn't have enough time/desire to memorize and regurgitate information. Although I am endlessly amused by my fake friend in that class whose been to Iraq. She said the prof's handwriting looked like a serial killer's writing and I laughed for an awkwardly long amount of time. But come on, that's hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment