Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Unwell post

Things haven't been coming up me lately. My car windshield was scratched in the ice storm and I have to pay to have it replaced---almost 300 bucks. My laptop is broken. I had to send away for a new power charger, but I'm not even sure if that's what wrong with it. I'm also sick. I tax my energy just walking...anywhere. Walking to and from Bard is like going for miles and miles. My throat hurts and I just want to sleep. My entire room is a mess upon mess because all I want to do is lie in bed and watch stupid movies. And read Richard Dawkins. Oh man. Work was super stressful last weekend. I'm not looking forward to going again. I'm so tired. My head hurts. I have no personality to talk to anyone. I'm good as dead without a laptop. I want my fanfiction like you all want food.

No comments: