I'll tell you, I can't imagine keeping this up. Something has to change, because I'm fucking through with myself. I hate complaining to my friends about everything. And here's the thing, no one cares anyway. Which is fine. Really. I'd be tired of my bullshit too. That's all it is.
Beth said that I need to stop falling in love with everyone. Yeah, that's true. Everyone I've ever liked never likes me back. I don't know, obviously I'm not as cool as I feel like I am.
Beth said that I need to stop worrying about it and worry about myself.
I said, it's not that easy. I can't help it.
She said, it doesn't matter, what happens happens.
I said, no--it matters to me this time.
How about I'm 100% sure I could go through with it tonight. How about I'm 100 percent sure.
I love it when I think I can be mean, but I really can't. I'd love to be mean. I would love it .
Yeah I'd love to say something insightful and everything, like Marie or someone. But I just fumble and say the stupidest shit.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment