Was pretty sucky. Everyone thought I was ridiculously drunk...when alot of the things that I said that were weird I would have said sober--because I'm always weird. I wish I had been really drunk. But I was just really sick feeling.
I don't know. I left early and ended up walking back to Bard from Stoneridge. And somehow falling over a curb haha. But I made it. Then Sarah called me and told me to come back over. I thought about it, but I didn't want to drive and I didn't really want to walk again. But she did call me and talk to me for a long time, which ended up making me feel better anyway. Rachel got home a little afterwards. I really don't want to get out of bed, but Beth kept texting me and telling me to come get lunch with her. Ugh. I don't want to eat.
I work tonight. Not tonight, at four. Somehow Rachel managed to wake up/shower/get ready/leave without me waking up. And I feel sad.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment