skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, April 8, 2011
Life is never kind
Did I really walk all this way just to hear you say
"Oh, I don't want to go out tonight"
But you will
For you must
I don't owe you anything
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(66)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
▼
April
(10)
The way that you look at me now makes me wish I wa...
call it off
If I could talk to myself like I was someone else
As for me, I could leave the world with today in m...
Keep Calm and Carry that Weight
Oh but you will
Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner
Life is never kind
Raised to wait
I saw a commercial for gum the other day that said...
►
March
(3)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(86)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(205)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(19)
►
December
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment