Thursday, April 28, 2011

The way that you look at me now makes me wish I was you

Today my hair looks great. I wouldn't say it if it weren't true. What does Moz say--"if your hair is wrong, your whole life is wrong." That's right.

I kicked today's butt. Despite crippling shoulder cramps from leaning over my desk grading research projects.

There was a Buffy marathon on when I got home. Can I just say that this show has a trance-like effect. And also, Spike is still hot. There's something eternally alluring about peroxide blondes with chipped black finger-nail polish. It has so little to do with the vampire thing, and more to do with the tortured loner thing.

This weekend I have to gear up my Poetry Unit for May. So there's that, and Fairy Festival to look forward to.

Also XM played "A Night Like This" by the Cure and now I'm in a horrible song cycle.

No comments: