Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of 2009 bye bye baby bye bye

Favorite TV show: X-files
Movie: Up
Book: Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathon Safran Foer
Food: Burritos!
Celebrity: Kate Gosselin
Accessory: H&M scarves
Top Songs
1. No Children by the Mountain Goats
2. People as Places as People by Modest Mouse
3. Ahead of the Curve by Monsters of Folk
4. I don't really love you anymore by the Magnetic Fields
5. I saw her at the anti-war demonstration by Jens Lekman
Best Memories
1. My 21st birthday party
2. Going to DC over spring break
3. Monsters of Folk concert
Worst Memories
1. My entire internship experience
2. Maggie dying
3. Breaking Jen's car
Biggest Regrets
1. Not getting a summer job sooner
2. Not doing better in school
3. Putting myself in situations where I allow myself to be hurt
Funniest Moments
1. Escaping the New Jersey conference panel with Jen then almost putting a trash can in an elevator to create a diversion
2. When the creepy ticket saleman in Wayne asked Whitney, Jen, and I if we wanted to "see a free movie"
3. Convincing everyone that other people had Swine flu for sure.

New Years Resolution: Learn how to be tactful. Go vegan. Write everyday.

No comments: