skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
you stand next to me with your hand over your mouth
So I am reminded of things I've forgotten
The way doors can open and people just walk in
It's not unexpected, no, it's just how you planned it
(I'm beginning to think that it might never happen)
But now it is happening
1 comment:
Jen
said...
I miss you I miss you talk to meeeeeeee online tonight!!
December 29, 2009 at 7:31 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(66)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(86)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(205)
▼
December
(10)
End of 2009 bye bye baby bye bye
ordinary don't mean nothing no how
you stand next to me with your hand over your mouth
there must be a higher power.
i heard you'd try anything twice.
I hope you blink before I do
some dizzy whore, 1804
typical me typical me
just haven't earned it yet
but that joke isn't funny anymore
►
November
(3)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(19)
►
December
(19)
1 comment:
I miss you I miss you talk to meeeeeeee online tonight!!
Post a Comment