Sunday, December 20, 2009

some dizzy whore, 1804

dislikes
people that take a shit ton of medicine when they're sick and could easily get better on their own
knowing that you care more
when the people at Walmart greet me
when the people at Walmart don't greet me
then I wasn't born before the eighties
never enough coffee, never enough Smiths, never enough of anything
when people think they like coffee but really only drink ridiculous frappucinos/mochas/etc
finding reasons to wish i was a boy
christmasssssssssssssssss decorations/music/movies (except home alone)
not knowing how to get out of things
church billboards/message board things
knowing i'm being melodramatic and feeling ridiculous but not being able to stop

likes
doing menial cleaning jobs that I haven't had a chance to all semester, like scrub out the fridge
when kirk yells "i've *kick* had *kick* enough *kick* of you" as he kicks a klingon in the face to knock him off a cliff in "the search for spock"
making references to The Shining
my impenetrable winter boots that I've had forever and ever
Morrissey growling in 'I started something I couldn't finish'
the idea of getting a smiths (lyrics) tattoo for my 22nd bday

No comments: