This is an interview that was given to Morrissey in 1986 (http://hotyf.tripod.com/stats.htm)that I stole and redid for myself while I'm waiting for my fingernails to dry. Got a haircut today so I can look awesome. I'm going home tonight and hanging out with my long lost friend Ashely tomorrow. It was weird asking her if she still lived in the same place, made it seem like it's be decades since we've seen eachother. Pretty excited about it. Anyway...
Born: March 22, 1988
Eye color: dark brown, like black tea
Hair color: Dark brown, dyed black though, needs redyed
Height: 5'5
Jobs:
Age 11: Papergirl
Age 13: Florist Assisent
Age 13-15: Babysitter
Age 16-18: Dairy Queen
Age 18: Movie Theater
Age 19: Subway
Age 20: Journey's Shoes & Barnes and Noble Cafe
Age 21: Panera Bread
Best Friend: Jen & Alex <3
Favorite subjects: Creative Writing (college) Art (highschool)
Cruelest teacher: Dr. Faber (college) Mrs. Erdman (highschool)
Most memorable Christmas:
The Christmas I stayed at Bard and had to kill all the mice, it was epic
What nasty habits would you like to change? My immediate dislike/judgement of people without giving them a chance.
What is your beverage order?
Depends where I am, but ideally Peach Tea
Favorite vegetarian recipe:
Tofu Teriyaki from The Full Moon
Exercise routine:
carrying coffee canisters back in forth every hour to be refilled at Panera
Most irrational fear:
spilling boiling water all over myself when I'm cooking, being decapitated by my seatbelt, my fish jumping out of it's bowl and me not realizing it, falling down stairs in public, uh haha...
How would you spend a rainy day?
Indoors reading in bed, or going to the movies
Describe your first kiss:
Nerve-racking and unfullfilling
The biggest lie I ever told is...
not told, just a lie by omission
Most exotic illness you've survived:
Skin cancer blah
What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Look at my cellphone frantically, convinced I've overslept
Which song do you wish you had written?
Winterlong by the Pixies or Fake Palindromes by Andrew Bird orrr No Children by the Mountain Goats
What's the best advice you've ever received?
People can always chance their circumstances
What is your most treasured material possession?
Unsure, my Shakespeare mug maybe because I've kept it from breaking for so many trips now.
When did you last cry and why?
Jesus, over that tomato soup
What characteristics do you think you've inherited from your parents?
slight social awkwardness
What are you like when you're drunk?
Talkative and abnormally interested in what other people have to say to me about themselves
Who would you have play you in a film?
Ellen Page
Do you believe in God?
No
What is your most unpleasant characteristic?
Unlimited self-sabotage, morbid self-revelation, deadly accurate intuition
What is your greatest fear?
That someone I respect thinks I'm stupid or not worth their time
What ambitions do you still have to fulfill?
Maybe all of them. Buy a cello, play in an orchestra. Get a book published. Mean something worthwhile to someone.
What do you never leave home without?
I never leave home.
Who would you most like to meet?
Conor Oberst or Morrissey but I bet both of them would be completely indifferent to my fainting all over the place
What music would you have played at your funeral?
The Fairest of the Seasons by Nico
When you look in the mirror, do you like what you see?
Yeah, but I especially like what I see after about 2 hours of straightening iron/curling irons and doing my makeup in front of it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Buddy, your best lie was clearly the time you told me and Whitney that Rachel could have swine flu because her parents were just in Mexico. That was epic. Plus I believed you. Well, at least that's my favorite lie that you've ever told. :)
Post a Comment