Monday, March 8, 2010

what's broken can always be fixed

I did five more of my Level II hours today. And I nostalgia(ed) so hard. I don't know, there were two girls walking down the hall giggling and wearing chucks and it reminded me of me and Katy. It was like a shitty TV show flashback mashing up in my mind as they walked by of me and Katy.

I was doing lunch duty with my co-op and a boy called her over and asked her who I was and said I was cute. It was adorable. Also, some kids lit a fire in the trashcan in the hallway during third period. So we were supposed to ease-drop on gossip to see if we could snuff out the culprit. I was Big Brother in that moment.

Bad news was that I couldn't sleep last night because of the unnecessary anxiety I get about not waking up on time. And my parents stupid coffee maker that hates me decided to get the lid stuck on it. So I had no coffee in the morning. All I wanted all day was coffee, so I went to this indie coffee shop in Hanover and got a half pound of a blend they make called "Shakespeare's Literary Blend". How could I not buy that.

So tonight I'm going out to dinner with my Grandma then more observations tomorrow morning before the drive back to Ship for my 4-10 shift at Panera.

**Edit. I picked out mah new glasses. They're from a line of glasses that are replicas of famous people's glasses---they had Buddy Hollys, John Lennons, Spike Lees, etc. I picked the Bob Dylans (pictured below). I have to say, I look pretty badass in these mofos. They'll be here Friday. >

2 comments:

Jen said...

because you ain't online buddy. I love your new glasses.

Henry O'Neil said...

I WANT YOUR GLASSES <3 YOUR CREEPER