skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, May 27, 2010
A few haikus
On the Telephone Pole
Ginger the Collie
is missing but needs to take
her medication
Waste
bury the thought in
the room in which you conceal
with scented candles
After One Swallow
I have forgotten
just how many syllables
fit into my mouth
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(66)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(10)
▼
2010
(86)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(11)
▼
May
(15)
I Don't Drink Tea from Sytrofoam
A few haikus
It's All I ever Do
like putting legs on a snake
Lost in a Town of Pigs
leave me alone
"Litany in Which Certain Things Are Crossed Out" b...
it's over over over
for the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
and of course henry the horse dances the waltz.
I just liked you more
I can't help quoting you because everything that y...
Like This Together by Adrienne Rich
Caligula would have blushed
The moon is cold Joannes
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(205)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(19)
►
December
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment