skip to main | skip to sidebar
the years of l'entre deux guerres

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The moon is cold Joannes

Let them suppose that tears
Are snowdrops or molasses

Or anything

Than human insufficiencies
Posted by uglymug at 10:15 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (66)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2010 (86)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ▼  May (15)
      • I Don't Drink Tea from Sytrofoam
      • A few haikus
      • It's All I ever Do
      • like putting legs on a snake
      • Lost in a Town of Pigs
      • leave me alone
      • "Litany in Which Certain Things Are Crossed Out" b...
      • it's over over over
      • for the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
      • and of course henry the horse dances the waltz.
      • I just liked you more
      • I can't help quoting you because everything that y...
      • Like This Together by Adrienne Rich
      • Caligula would have blushed
      • The moon is cold Joannes
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2009 (205)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (21)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  May (35)
    • ►  April (25)
    • ►  March (25)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2008 (19)
    • ►  December (19)