skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
leave me alone
I am walking,
bareheaded beneath this cupola of motion
my thoughts arranged like paint on a high blue ceiling.
-from
Student of Clouds
by B.Collins
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(66)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(10)
▼
2010
(86)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(11)
▼
May
(15)
I Don't Drink Tea from Sytrofoam
A few haikus
It's All I ever Do
like putting legs on a snake
Lost in a Town of Pigs
leave me alone
"Litany in Which Certain Things Are Crossed Out" b...
it's over over over
for the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
and of course henry the horse dances the waltz.
I just liked you more
I can't help quoting you because everything that y...
Like This Together by Adrienne Rich
Caligula would have blushed
The moon is cold Joannes
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(205)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(19)
►
December
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment