Monday, August 10, 2009

Always hot, never bothered

My credit card is coming. That means new laptop. So I'm pretty excited about that. Also, I ordered a new bag from Esty. All this new stuff makes me feel pretty happy. I mean, I can't fight the shopping-high.

In somewhat more unnecessarily dramatic news, Justin asked me to pack my stuff and leave his apartment tonight. I responded, that "baby" oh "baby" I have to work in the morning, or don't you know how I would I would I would. Anything you want. Can I get a show of hands of how many willing friends I have to help me move out of Justin's apartment. Jk jk, but for reals I'm staying. I need to work. I don't know if this means we're broken up or what's up. I think...yes. He's refusing to take me anywhere to get dinner/deposit my paycheck. Oh gee whiz. I'm too cute to fight with boys.

Anyway, it's hot and I really want some frozen yogurt, and maybe a couple hits of pot.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh man, Snape would put his liver in a potion. Anyway, I'll help you move out of his house and you can always stay here if you want to, my brother's room is huge and empty. Plus, think of all the whoopie pies. Just make sure you can stall for an hour before your stuff gets kicked out into the street.

Elisabeth W. Rauch said...

YOU ARE TOO CUTE TO FIGHT WITH BOYS! I'd come help you move out.