Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oh, I will, I won't, I do, I don't

Things are slowly coming together...slowly. One thing at a time. I'm so stressed out about this school year/other things going on that I haven't been able to sleep/have an appetite. I mean, signing up for the Praxis & talking to Dr. Harris about my schedule helped to alleviate some of the stress. Still, I've been on the phone with Dell/Citicards everyday this week. Things are muddled, and I'm really worried that I'm not going to get my laptop in time. I'm just thinking, "okay you so what you''ll use a school computer" but rationality is dumb.

The only way to stay has has been to escape reality for hours at a time with pots of tea, X-files, and knitting dishclothes. Which isn't so bad really.

I feel like I'm manic or something. I just need to channel it into constructive projects.

No comments: