It's weird being back at school. I feel a weird sense of
unbelonging when people standing around me say things like "can somebody tell me how to get to Franklin". I've only had my Statistics class so far. I sat behind a girl that I've had education classes with before. She's an art major & vegetarian. We hit it off right away, I mean, I'm pretty sure we're going to be best of friends. Even if it's only a class sort of friendship, which I doubt, because I'm pretty good at getting people to go get coffee with me. Also, she found all my commentary of everyone amusing, or at least, she pretended to. Doesn't matter much to me.

I have my big job search tomorrow night. I also am in the process of making plans to see Crystal. Because I miss her the most. Not sure what we're going to do yet. I'll mastermind a plan. I have my poetry seminar with Bibby tonight, which I have mixed feelings about. But whatever, it's poetry. Also, I have to read "Twilight" for my Adolescent Lit class. I should think about putting posters up for Spawning Pool/Knitting Mafia. I feel a bit too reclusive for all that though. I need to suck it up & fake it.
No comments:
Post a Comment