Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'll pay you compliments, you can still treat me bad.

I know it's only four more days. But it feels like those days are being stretched like silly putty. I'm fine, everything that's shitty is circumstantial. I mean, I'm tired of people treating me shitty & expecting me to just absorb it.

A couple things to be happy about though. I talked to Beth tonight, & I'm so excited to go visit her in December. I know we'll have such a good time out together. I also got my tickets to see Monsters of Folk this fall. It'll be concert 3 of Conor Oberst. Third time's the charm to steal him away with me where we can go live and be resentful and egotisicial together. My new laptop is shipping tomorrow and coming to Bard by Thursday. So it'll be waiting for me.
ps. Packing isn't fun, even if you're going somewhere you want to go (kind of).

1 comment:

Jen said...

Packing sucks. There's just no way around it. It just never ends.