Today was supposed to be my big go-getum day. In the sense that I had a list of 1000 things to do. Accomplished: signed up for the Praxis I. Ugh. Not exactly the most fun thing, but necessary. I tried calling Cathy Mills, but she--you know, never answers her phone. I mean, it's not like it's her job. Goddamnit, I need to fix my schedule.
Anyway, I did wake up really early and go to the King of Prussia mall when it opened. I almost bought a pair of Forever 21 jeans. They were so cheap. Oh, here's a riddle though. Why do I wear the largest fucking size in Forever 21? Come on. Really. After feeling pretty fat, I walked over to American Eagle, where the dressing room attendent told me how good I looked and convinced me to buy these perfect.perfect.perfect. black skinny jeans. Size 6. You can't tell me that Forever 21 doesn't go up past a size 4. Apparently not. I also bought a green shirt, a black halter top, a wallet, and a bunch of super cute polka dot underwears.
Justin was in the food court with his work friends for lunch, and I was all whirling around with my bags in my shoppers high. So I showed them all what I bought (sans underwears). I was super perky. Shopping is a drug.
At some point I called Whitney to yell about Cathy Mills. Which makes sense to me. Also, my Mom is trying to press me into getting blood work done. But using my melanoma pity, I got out of it until Xmas break--which is forever away. Mommmm I need a break from doctors.
I'm also obsessed with Hallmark at the moment. Cards are so cute. I sent my gramma a card that says "even though you're far, you're always here" and it's a bear pointing at his heart. Cards all around!
I want to relax but my mind is racing with all the things I need to do once I get to Ship. I slept last night for maybe 2 hours, and I feel the best I have in days. It just sucks that I can't do any of the things I need to yet. It's like torture! But, jeans are teh sex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm really sad that I missed such great shopping. Also, my pandapple waterbottle has bubbles forming under the paint. Oh No!
Post a Comment