Classes have been sort of exhausting. I feel already clocked out. And I can't exactly say this without sounding like a bit of a dick, but I can't help picking apart everyone I see. I love my two night classes. Well, I love the course material. Stats is
okay but my Theories class is grinding. Probably going to drop Creative Nonfiction. I just want to go job hunting so I can buy things I want again. Not that there are any good stores around here. I want to go to the coffee shop/tea store but it hasn't happened yet. Buying things makes me happy.

It was really good seeing Rachel tonight. Sometimes it's good to just be really inconsiderable and immature,especially if it's for the sake of Harry Potter references. Overall, I'm interested in making new friends. I feel like I need more people to confide in.
No comments:
Post a Comment