Saturday, September 5, 2009

Whatever makes you happy, whatever you want

So I dropped that shitty writing class. And my internship seems promising. I'm always hesitant to feel happy/promise about much though. I mean, I don't like to let things let me down. But my coordinator introduced me to the whole publishing department of the magazine. She also said that she wants to give me as many feature stories as possible, since she doesn't think I'll have any problems.

My Adolescent Lit class is fun. I finished "The Chocolate War" and blogged about it in my special blog for class. It makes me excited to teach these novels. I mean, I think I'll really enjoy it. I'll be the teacher that I always wanted to have. And did have to some extent.

I bought a bunch of flavored coffee in Greencastle yesterday. The white chocolate flavor is better than Starbucks white mochas. Also yay, Bath and Body Works new fragerance "PS I love you" came out today finally. Dying my hair tonight & reading to avoid Stats hw.

No comments: