Thursday, September 24, 2009

no one will ever love you for your honesty

I woke up substantially sick. And I say that as a matter of accuracy. I mean, I'm not dying, but also I don't feel good enough to do anything. My head feels full of I don't know, hot rocks. Maybe they're pressing themselves out of my skin. Not sure. This really sucks because I have to take the Praxis Saturday. It's time like these that make me wish I had my mom around to take care of me. I mean, in some ways anyway. I just want someone to put my silly organic drink back in the fridge so the silly soymilk doesn't expire and I don't have to lie here forever worrying about it.

I feel like I need to freeze time to take care of dumb shit, like the dishes and cleaning my fish bowl. And the stupid bathroom and my Stats homework. My face feels super warm though. I'm not trying to be dramatic, but I can't really halp it.
Spawning Pool is next week and I'm trying to pretend I don't care. It's alot of work pretending to not care about things. It's like it's own activity during the day. It's sort of like walking around with half my head blown off, JFK style and no one notices and you have to pretend not to feel it dripping down your back. Also, that's how my head literally feels now. Sorry for the reference, but you know, headaches and whatnot are lovely inspiration.

Still love my classes (sans Stats since I feel dumb now, but trying to stay strong). I'm all about my huge project for Ad Lit, I have tons of articles to read. I guess I'm just going to take a bunch of stuff home this weekend. It is going to be weird going home and not have Maggie there. I like dreaming about her every night though. I'm not going to lie. At least there will be a kitten to play with. But really, who loves you truer in your entire life than your childhood dog.

No comments: