Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm free to care, I just never do.

I love my classes. Can I just say that. I mean, my seminar is amazing. I've learned so much, and we haven't even cracked into the core material yet. Of course my Ad Lit class is my favorite, hands down. My Stats class is okay, I mean, I'm trying really hard to be awesome at it. I've met a couple interesting people this semester. Nothing special. I miss Beth and Alex really bad. I feel like they're in a better place, much like heaven, but really just Pittsburgh. Still no job, but Panera is hiring. So thumbs up, let's make it happen so I can start spending money on frivilous things again.
I got the new Monsters of Folk cd, and I'm obsessssssssed with all of Conor's songs. I can't wait for the concert. Although at Bright Eyes concerts, I sort of lose my head and get really hystericial. That's okay, except if Conor ever actually looked at me I think I'd pass out cold.

I'm stayin' above the flat line, I'm ahead of the curve.
Take a piece of the sunshine with me on a red eye flight to another world.
It isn't any trouble if you wanna come with me.
I know it's out of the question, honey
but I sure could use the company.
What a scene has got you sentimental when the night comes, when the night comes loose.
All the things you've put up on the mantle
What a shame. What a shame. It's old news.

No comments: