Still deciding if I have the time to go to Busch Gardens with Justin this weekend. On one hand, it'd be nice to get away from here. At the same time, all my stuff is here. I don't like to be away from my stuff. I mean, how simplistic is that? I have shit to do. I will say, I'm sick to hell of everyone making their bad attitude my problem. My mom once said that attitudes are contagious, is your's worth catching? Haha, dumb I know, but really, I feel like I'm feverish with negativity and it's not even my own. I'm good, thanks.
Spawning Pool was, of course, a let down. No one on this campus is creative. Or if they are, they're hiding in their dorm rooms like I did for a year. It's such a set-up I create to disappoint myself over and over again. I love so many things. I love fall. I want to go to a corn maze and drink apple cider. I want to go to haunted houses & the Ren Faire. I want to pull my hoodie over my face and feel my hair press against my cheeks. Doesn't anyone else care about stuff like this? It's like everyone else is just, I don't know, obsessed with things that don't matter. I'm just like my mom. She goes running to train for these marathons and always asks people to go work out with her. But no one ever does, and she goes anyway. I want to go anyway.
I wish "I don't feel like it" was a good enough excuse to everything right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment