It is unlovely,breaking suspense.
I assessed suspensefully: it will never be the right time.
But it got so unloving living in the next hour.
And there will never be enough time
to go ankle deep.
My attempts to allure you: unlovely.
Yet I ordered (at not the right time):
prove you aren't in love with me.
You assessed (dismissively):
one cannot prove a negative.
I argue: what about I Buried Paul
the policeman on Sgt. Pepper wore officially pronounced dead
he isn't dead, I'll prove it to you.
Dismissed : this is different. You say.
Still, I invite you to coffee with Elvis
with Jim Morrison too.
We rewind Wizard of Oz and watch munchkins hang.
I promise you, unlovely; there isn't enough time
to perfect silence.
You love me, I'm positive.
& within you, without you
I'll prove it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment