Monday, June 15, 2009

How you break my heart in this cold waiting room

Why yes I cried my 3D glasses off during "Up". Twice. Goddamn Alex and his movie choices. Everyone should go see this movie and then geek out about it with me.

Saddest movie ever made. But still today was a good day.

I love my little cousin to pieces. My grandma brought her to my appointment. Then we taught her how to sew. The whole time I wanted to pick her up and say "oh Emma, don't ever grow up, you're perfect."

Tomorrow am going to British tearoom. It's um covered in painted teacups all over the building. Sometimes I feel like I dream things into existence. Not in a egotistical way. Just in a sad way.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm terribly sentimental tonight. I think I fell in love with a little girl, a pixar movie, and a british tearoom within the past 24 hours. Oh and I guess Alex and I almost got rabies. But that's another story.

Ps. I read a craigslist missed connection I would kill to have been written to me. Goddamnit.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I have a missed connection!!!!!!