Wednesday, June 10, 2009

& I craved I ate hearts of sharks

Tomorrow Whit and I have a hot English major date. Coffees at Gryphen Cafe, used book stores, and scrabble tournaments. Today I perfected new mixed cds for everyone, and spent far too long thinking of clever names for them. Also went to cute retro diner and got eggcream soda. Yum? I'm in the middle of teaching myself how to crochet. I want to make my grandma an afghan. And myself one too to be honest. But really, I could never do enough to show my grandma how much I love her. And I feel like I never even try.

Am feeling particularly happy being alone tonight. Very content with too many books to read and nothing to kiss but my Shakespeare mug. Smooch. Why yes. I do love Walt Whitman.

"all i had was my invention

and my love invented all of you

oh look. what thoughts can do"

-nekocase

No comments: