Sunday, June 28, 2009

ob-la-di, ob-la-da life goes on bra

Went to a giant flea market in Philly yesterday. I bought a St. Christopher pendant and a frilly scarf from an old lady. Supposed to call manager from Salad Works back tomorrow. So everyone cross your fingers. Also, extremely crushing (5 crushes at least!) on Gillian Anderson/Dana Scully. I know, I'm a player.
I think I have a fetish of X-files characters holding caffeinated drinks in suggestive poses. If that's wrong, I don't want to be right.
I'm contemplating changing my mind about my Halloween costume idea to be Rizzo from Grease and being Scully. But I feel like I'd need a Mulder. Maybe not. Who likes Mulder anyway? Okay me. But I don't *need* Mulder. Only in fanfiction.

1 comment:

Elisabeth W. Rauch said...

jess swan used to work at salad works. i wonder if you are calling the one she used to work at? that'd be weird. hahah.